The Tour Tariffs (minimum selling prices for packages) set up by Royal Government of Bhutan must be paid in US dollars prior to arrival in Bhutan. The minimum daily package applicable per tourist per night halt in Bhutan for tourists travelling in a group of 3 people or more is as follows:
Tourists travelling in a group of two (2) persons or less shall be subject to a surcharge, in addition to the minimum daily package rates. These are as follows;
• Single individual – US$ 40 per night
• Group of 2 persons only – US$ 30 per person per night
There is no charge for delays in arrival and departure because of weather conditions disrupting flights or road blocks. The tourist must however bear the cost of food, accommodation, transportation, and other services required. It is highly recommended that you purchase travel insurance prior to travel.
- A minimum of 3 star accommodation (4 & 5 star requires an premium payment).
- Twin sharing hotel rooms
- All meals
- Licensed Bhutanese tour guide
- All internal ground transport
- Camping equipment and haulage for trekking tours
- USD 65 Sustainable Development Fee (SDF)
Prior to your trip to Bhutan, you require to wire the full payment for your holiday to the Tourism Council of Bhutan.
You must wire the tour payment calculated as well as USD 40 (one time visa fee) to the Bhutan National Bank through one of their certified international partners with Dondrup Tours & Treks as the ultimate beneficiary and email us the bank wire receipt copy.
Pamtsho, Thimphu: Bhutan.